PKR Website on Mobile?

Advanced search
1 2 3
Beyne
Thu, 05 Apr 2012 23:10
12 (who?)
Agree (0), Disagree (0), Funny (1), Educational (0), Interesting (0)
Beyne 267 posts Blue Whale

Posted: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 23:10 by Beyne

Hi!

I have noticed that when i try to acces the PKR Website on my mobile (Samsung Galaxy S2) i allways get redirected to letsplay.pkr.com

Happens if i use either the normal browser or opera the same.

The problem is i cant acces nor the community section nor the forums. No matter if i type it in directly, i allways get redirected to this new site for some reason. It looks cool but i cant see the news or the forums.. anybody got the same problem and knows what to do?
mattgr77 8893 posts Killer Whale

Posted: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 00:23 by mattgr77

i have galaxy s and have no probs.

sorry i know that isnt much help toungeout
BobbyConkers 9540 posts Great White Moderator

Posted: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:32 by BobbyConkers

Are you using the built-in browser Beyne? On my Note, which is the same for people with big hands, I've been having that problem.

Try using Opera Mini - finding it OK, and it's playing nice so far, although occasionally it posts twice, but we'll deal with that for you. wink
Weebles 81 posts Haddock

Posted: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:47 by Weebles

I also reported this problem a few days ago. Hope it's sorted x

Posted: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:16 by ForFoxSake

Edited: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:17 by ForFoxSake

I have this problem, was OK until last Thursday I think, I was browsing the forum fine then cleared by cookies on my mobile and was instantly redirected to the letsplay site, cant access anything now nor sign in despite trying various browsers and tricks etc.

Bobby, I use OperaMini and it was OK, but I am assuming as soon as cookies are cleared then the problem starts although I dont know why that would be?
BobbyConkers 9540 posts Great White Moderator

Posted: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 08:50 by BobbyConkers

OK, oddness. Martyred myself, and cleared cookies to see what gives. Now, my Samsung Note is still fine, but my HTC Desire echoes your issues.

I cannot actually think of any logical explanation!

Posted: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 09:45 by MasterRed

On my Motorola Milestone 2 ( running on android ) I get this problem also, can't log on to myPKR anymore ( this was working fine until about a week ago but now I get redirected to the startpage of the new site.
I cannot go to the old site ( typing the old URL directly into the browser, clearing cookies, clearing cache, clearing browsing history, selecting one of the old favorites, using Firefox ) , this would mean that there is a system in the website that asks for what kind of browser and/or operating system you are using and then it desides what site is shown to you.

Hoping this get's resolved cause i like to be here and on the forums during my lunchbrake or whenever i have some spare time.
PKR_Batman8000 392 posts Pufferfish Moderator Team PKR Pro

Posted: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:49 by PKR_Batman8000

Letsplay is our acquisition website, people who have not visited PKR before are redirected there, so if you are trying to access the PKR website in a 'fresh' browser (No cookies, cleared cache) you'll get redirected there.

You can still access the PKR website though, next to the Play Now button on the letsplay site is a members button, clicking on this redirects you to the PKR website.
MrMetzger 299 posts Blue Whale

Posted: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:55 by MrMetzger

Edited: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:56 by MrMetzger

The members button doesnt work! I use an iphone 4s, I can't reach the forum and MYPKR too!frown
PlazaPlayer 16 posts Whitebait

Posted: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:04 by PlazaPlayer

me 2
1 2 3

Leave a post

You must be logged in to reply on this topic.
Register