Three routes to Vegas

Satellite, tournament league or Club PKR - make your move for WSOP glory

By PKR_Danski on Tuesday 8 Apr 2014 13:00

WSOP bracelet

Win a $4,500 WSOP package with PKR and not only will you enjoy six nights at the Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas, entry to a $1,000 WSOP event, $1,500 in spending money and entry to PKR's legendary VIP events, but you'll have the time of your life. 

The only question is how you can win your package. Fortunately, there are countless (OK, three) ways to win...

Route 1: Satellites
The simplest way to win your package. Start at Stage 1 for $0.60 and work your way up, jump in at any level that suits your bankroll or buy direct into each Monday's $270 Final. Find out more.

Route 2: Road to Vegas
You don't need to play all 52 daily $12 tournaments in this MTT league as only your best seven results determine your leaderboard position. Finish in the top 50 and you'll play for at least one package in the Road to Vegas Final on 25 May. We've already added one $4,500 package to the prize pool to get the ball rolling!

Route 3: Club PKR
Hit one of your PKR Points targets between 04-24 April for entry to the $17,500 Club PKR Final on 27 April. The more points your earn, the bigger your starting stack and your chance of winning one of three added $4,500 packages or over 100 satellite tickets.

Best of luck, and we'll see you in Vegas!

Comments

heya how do i "hit my PKR point target" ? do I need to apply for a target? what is it and where can i find it?

Comment by RoseThorn - 13/04/14 (Report)

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.
Register

Join the game now!

Download the world's most advanced poker room. Read more »