Version 2.04.70 launched today

Your favourite software just got even better!

By PKR_Danski on Wednesday 22 Jun 2011 12:45

In game play
/yay! Five emotes are among today's new features

Since our humble beginnings five years ago, PKR has become the undisputed heavyweight champion of 3D online poker, but we're still working to improve your experience every year. Our latest software update has something for everyone...

Auto top-up
The days of cash game manual reloads (and being dealt A-A just after you've lost half your stack) are gone! If you're a cash game player who always wants to have the table maximum in front of them (or any specific amount within table stakes), we've introduced 'auto reload'. Customise your auto top-up settings to ensure that if your stack falls below a specified level, we'll automatically top you up from your PKR account. 

Default buy-in
Another custom setting for cash game fans, you can now specify the default amount in the cash game buy-in box, in big blinds. Whether you're a 25BB spin-up merchant or happier with 100BB behind, your preference will be saved for your convenience each time you kick off a cash game session.

New emotes
Emotes are at the core of PKR's popularity and uniqueness, and we've got five new ones to keep you entertained at the table!

/yay
/grr
/whatever
/freshfish
/owned

Player stats
Our first statistics package is here! From '% won at showdown' to the table's biggest pot and your own session duration, find out a host of useful stats in the chat window or check out the bar and radar charts for info on the hands you've played.

PKR Lite
PKR is now available in 2D with many of the same features as its 3D cousin. Players will be able to compete at the same tables as opponents using the 3D version. PKR Lite's 7Mb download is accessible in seconds and can be run effectively on any modern PC or MAC. To access PKR Lite, head to the shortcut in the Start Menu/All Programs.

Comments

Wtf is wrong i can play normal because i have no normal connection any more ....

Comment by erwels - 14/10/14 (Report)

I need the PKR Lite Download,can someone send to me every link i click does not take me to the download ....

Comment by J0k3r66 - 04/10/14 (Report)

update not working for me either... FML

Comment by mmckersie - 03/06/14 (Report)

why can't the pkr player look at his hand using the look at cards button

Comment by makearunforit - 30/11/13 (Report)

Just for the rec., when opening more tables than just one, the pink/lilac 6max table doesn't zoom in correctly. It's out of porportion, and pieces of some of the avatars are out of the picture.
Also, already had the five "new" emotes, long b4 this last update. Bring back the "kiss" instead !!! :P

Comment by Weirygirl - 07/11/12 (Report)

how to download that version please tell me

Comment by IamIckO - 05/11/11 (Report)

yeah FIX the DAMN lite version :)

Comment by sobadattitude - 01/07/11 (Report)

can you add a popup that indicate which emote is selected when mouse pointer is on the emote button ?

Comment by Pukkio - 24/06/11 (Report)

Edited on: 24 Jun 2011 06:25

now you have made all the children happy with the emotes i think its about time you looked at the poker softwear is this a poker site ?

Comment by chris13f - 24/06/11 (Report)

grrrr i like this news but "enter" button it's not working and it make me tilt so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by OLD_ilcurioso - 23/06/11 (Report)

grrrr i like this news but "enter" button it's not working and it make me tilt so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by OLD_ilcurioso - 23/06/11 (Report)

This is the best update 'til now. Thanks ! - a wee bit of de-buggin' to do , but still a great move.
HTBOI!

Comment by FifthSuit - 23/06/11 (Report)

have a problem
if i make notes and press the enter button i automatically switch into the chat window!
thats sick !
pls change it pkr!

Same , ive wrote half a dozen notes tonight that ive accidently posted in the chatbox because of this . the only way around it is to turn chatbox off before u write the note

Comment by WhoDaresW1ns - 23/06/11 (Report)

I was so waiting for a /fish emote.. thanks PKR!! The new stats feature is very cool too, just what you need to remind you that you've been seing way to many flops, lol.

Comment by WiseCapra - 22/06/11 (Report)

PKR - Keep up the improvements - more emotes though please!!!

Comment by jamborocksman - 22/06/11 (Report)

hahaha, what a thick tw*t i am! :) would be 100% preflop lmFao

i got the exactly the same problem like you TOVERM

they said to me download service pack 2 on windows xp , but doesnt work for me ...they said to me in one or two days it will be fixed....

Comment by locopaco1985 - 22/06/11 (Report)

5 New Emotes - I dont think so. I already had 4 of them. Only new one is "Fresh Fish".
On the Stats - great idea and improvement BUT why does it still show 100% seen preflop when i have folded preflop?

I can't start it up. When starting up i get the message Error (2): Unable to contact PKR's servers (Failed to update)

What can i do to get it to work, re-downloading doesnt help then it wont instal PKR.EXE

Comment by ToVerm - 22/06/11 (Report)

i cant start pkr when i do it says this cannot find the entrypoint in dll file kernel.32.dll who got this problem too please let me know how to fix this...

Comment by locopaco1985 - 22/06/11 (Report)

have a problem
if i make notes and press the enter button i automatically switch into the chat window!
thats sick !
pls change it pkr!

Comment by Coinseeker - 22/06/11

YES this awfully true and extremely frustrating!!!!
PLEASE FIX IT ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by StuUngarKid1 - 22/06/11 (Report)

Edited on: 22 Jun 2011 17:40

Big LoLs! Just click on the Date on Tournament Page and u ll have ur latest big scores back!

Nice update!

Comment by Wassily - 22/06/11 (Report)

update doesn't improve nothing, I keep losing maneys, please fix it ASAP.

Comment by JJEALO - 22/06/11 (Report)

have a problem
thats sick !
pls change it pkr!

Comment by Coinseeker - 22/06/11 (Report)

Loving the new emotes :) tyty

whatever is my fave one lol

Comment by CraigWild - 22/06/11 (Report)

>>>>>TO ALL MAC USERS<<<<<

if it doesn't work:

DOWNLOAD THE NEW INSTALLER FROM PKR.COM AND RE-INSTALL!

it worked for me!

Comment by dongenaro - 22/06/11 (Report)

Edited on: 22 Jun 2011 14:00

doesnt work on my mac.....crashes instantly....

Comment by matthes33 - 22/06/11 (Report)

Yes please correct the "Tournament" page back to how it was. Had to open 7 pages to see my latest results.

Comment by Disera - 22/06/11 (Report)

I have updated my mac os x system to 10.6.6 still NOT WORKING...

how can i get pkr lite

Comment by Townbike - 22/06/11 (Report)

"check out the bar and radar charts for info on the hands you've played."

How?

Comment by pez1980 - 22/06/11 (Report)

and, i'm very happy with the new update, it's great, love you all

Comment by ALHOFMANN - 22/06/11 (Report)

why was it even changed to upside down, whats the purpose of that, can someone tell me

Comment by ALHOFMANN - 22/06/11 (Report)

/cheers!!!!!!!!

THE BEST 3D POKER ROOM IN THE WORLD !!!

Comment by OLD_ToniDealer - 22/06/11 (Report)

@ Toddy just click on the date tab/link once and the order is reversed (till they update the page)

Comment by Destacker - 22/06/11 (Report)

All very nice particurly the stats along time coming , but whos idea was it to put the tourny page back on backwards??? bonkers i gotta go through 16 pages to see my latest page , very silly indeed :(

Comment by Toddy8888 - 22/06/11 (Report)

it doesn't work on my mac, after I open it, it crashes instantly... I am on intel macbook pro (2.66) os x 10.6.3

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.
Register

Join the game now!

Download the world's most advanced poker room. Read more »