Wet Republic hosts WSOP Experience pool party

The last piece of PKR's Vegas package falls into place

By PKR_Danski on Thursday 9 Jun 2011 13:15

Wet Republic
If staying at the Cosmopolitan, playing poker in the WSOP, partying at the Bellagio and Mirage isn't enough for our 2011 WSOP qualifiers, we've added another seriously cool event. After the success of last year's TAO Beach party, our online qualifiers will dance the day away under the desert sun with free drinks and the best music on Earth at Wet Republic's 'F*** Me I'm Famous' pool party.

Wet Republic

The venue, located within the MGM Grand on the Vegas strip, plays host to the world's best DJs and hundreds of revellers every week. The regular Sunday event was created by David Guetta, one of the biggest names in the business. 

Wet Republic
Throughout the afternoon, the PKR crew will lounge around, sip cocktails and throw some shapes in our VIP cabana. With the best music, free drinks, soaring temperatures and great company, you'll be treated to a slice of the Vegas high life you'll never forget!

Want to join the action?

Win your way to the WSOP with PKR through the WSOP Experience qualifiers or the Vegas Nights promotion from just a few bucks!

Comments

Oh yeah baby...sounds pretty good :)

Comment by locodice - 09/06/11 (Report)

Fuck fuck fuck, never quite binked the final qualifier, had 3/4/6/7/8 places, sucks being winner takes all, hopefully might win the vegas nights fr (or the lottery haha)
Looks awesome though!

Comment by ForFoxSake - 09/06/11 (Report)

Mr S, you sir, have a deal!

Comment by oneplaner - 09/06/11 (Report)

I'm pretty certain I'm older than Danski. This could be embarassing

Comment by Littlewood - 09/06/11 (Report)

too old? you do realise Danski will be there along with his walking stick :)

Comment by PKR_Scott - 09/06/11 (Report)

I'd like to say I'm jealous I won't be there....but I'm probably too old for this stuff anyway.

Onep we should meet up and cook ribeye steaks instead. That'll really show everyone who the cool crew really is.

Comment by MrStarch - 09/06/11 (Report)

Much prefer being at home with my blanket, tea and crumpets...

Comment by oneplaner - 09/06/11 (Report)

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.
Register

Join the game now!

Download the world's most advanced poker room. Read more »